SkinMedica® Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
Appropriate for all skin types and tones.
Size 56.7 g / 2 oz
- Formulated to address even the most stubborn discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup
- Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
- Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone
- Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation
The advanced pigment correcting technology in Lytera® 2.0 restores skin to its most beautiful shade of even.
Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen. Lytera® 2.0 can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas. Keep out of direct sunlight
- Tranexamic Acid: Helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol: Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30: Helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone.
- Marine Extract Blend: Helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Phytic Acid: Enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin.