EltaMD® Barrier Renewal Complex
Clinically proven to moisturize the stratum corneum and improve dry skin after a single application within 24 hours. This advanced formula works to visibly minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture, tone, and pore size.
Size 1.7 oz / 48 g
- Visibly improves skin appearance
- Promotes healthy skin barrier and replenishes moisture
- Minimizes inflammation and promotes skin cell turnover
Use EltaMD® Barrier Renewal Complex to achieve and maintain a healthy skin barrier, replenish moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Apply morning and night to face, neck, and chest. For day-time use, apply first and follow with a sunscreen.
- Squalane: Naturally-occurring lipid derived from olives protects against moisture loss, makes skin more elastic and pliant, thereby improving the barrier structure of the natural lipid film.
- Biotin: Enhances the overall organizational structure of the skin, increases flexibility and smoothness of skin by promoting the synthesis of lipids.
- Ceramides – Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP: Provides protection by correction and repair of membrane defects of the stratum corneum lipid barrier. Increases the water transport mechanism known as aquaporin-3, amplifying hydration.
- Tocopherol: Natural form of vitamin E with excellent bioavailability to the skin. Lipid soluble, potent antioxidant reduces free radicals to help diminish visible signs of aging.
- Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine: Unique short-chain ceramides that function as signaling sphingolipids for keratinocyte differentiation. This leads to strengthening, densifying and smoothing effects of the stratum corneum.
- Enzymes – Ficin, Actinidin, Bromelain: Proteolytic enzyme blend minimizes inflammation and soothes dry, itchy and compromised skin.